We created KiteFest to share the love for this lifestyle with like-minded people
We care about bringing together and growing the kiteboarding community
The love for the kite lifestyle, the days and nights spent on the beach bring joy and peace into our lives
Our mission is to explore the world, discover the best kitespots and share them
The KiteFest Experience makes it easier for newcomers to feel the bliss of kiteboarding and to join our community.
If you come to either kite or learn, we've got you covered:
Beginner courses (with IKO certified instructors)
Next level courses
Kite Seminars with Vlad Postelnicu
PRO demo shows
Kiter or not, you will find something fun to do out of the water:
Our off-water activities are awesome for no-wind days and for people who don’t (yet) kite
Sports: volley, running, beach games, snorkelling, swimming
Beach games, team challenges, contests, workouts
Trips, spa services, other location-specific activities
The KiteFest Family
Everybody is welcome in our Family.
There is no age limit (our participants range from month-old babies to 65+ year old adventurers)
There is no skill level required (you can start your kitesurfing journey with, just freeride, or even bring your tricks and jumps to the next level)
We all share the same passion for freedom and for pure joy that the kitesurfing brings us. The kite lifestyle means enjoying life close to the nature, the sea, the wind, the sun, the sand
"We are all equal before a wave", as the famous surfer Laird Hamilton said and if this is how you feel aswell, you already belong to the KiteFest Family.
The KiteFest Team
- KiteFest Co-Founder
- PRO rider with over 15 years experience
- 6th place at the PKRA Race World Stage in Paros
- Over 10x Romanian Kite Contests won
- 2x Romanian Cable Wake Champion
- 2Mil views on kite tutorials on YouTube
- KiteFest Founder
- Loves to spend the summer on the kite beach and the winter aswell
- In the search for the best kitespots around the world
- Promotes an active lifestyle: Fitness, Pilates & Crossfit
- Takes care of the "Fest" part of KiteFest
Serena La Ferrara
- The smile barely ever leaves her face
- Loves to take care of our social media & make people shine.
- Party starter. First one in, last one out.
- Remember to always smile when you are around her, you could find yourself unexpectedly in one of her live Insta stories
- Enjoys Kitesurfing for over 6 years
- The official KiteFest photographer
- Will take the best action shots on & off water.
- Owner of kiteshots.ro
- Started snowkiting 12 years ago and afterwards kiteboarding